NJ

Good afternoon doctors. i have a dentist question. are any of you familiar with the water pic sonic-fusion, which seems to let you brush and floss your teeth at the same time? is this ok to use or is it better to brush and floss separately?

Dr. Theodore Davantzis
Dentistry 42 years experience
The research information on their website claims that using this product is clinically more effective that manual brushing/flossing. We do not endorse products on this website. If you use it correctly and see a marked improvement in your gingival health, then by all means continue to use it. It certainly can't hurt.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Dr. Robert Trager
Dentistry 56 years experience
I'M FROOM THE OLD SCHOOL,I'D RATHER BRUSH AND FLOSS ON MY OWN WHERE I CAN CONTROL MY ACTIONS. THE NEW INSTRUMENTS ARE GOOD BUT FOR THE LAZY GOOD ORAL HYGIENE CAN BE HAD BY BOTH,BUT I DON'T NEED BATTERIES TO CONTROL MY HANDS.
Last updated Jul 16, 2021
$44 video appointments with $19/month membership*
*Billed $57 every 3 months. Cancel anytime.