Ireland

How do i treat laparoscopic appendectomy wounds post op 2 weeks . advice on showering ? when to cover them ? also surgeon told me there was an adhesion can a doctor please explain what that means ?

Dr. Birendra Tandan
Urology 34 years experience
Laparoscopic incisions are very small and heal well in that duration. You can shower. if healed no need to cover them. Adhesion means some part of your intestine was stuck to another part of the bowel or the wall of the abdomen. I am sure he took care of it and just let you know of the finding. Not to worry

Last updated Jun 28, 2021