UT

Me and my friends are planning on going bunjee jumping off the stratosphere in las vegas. before i do it i would like to ask if this is an ok and safe thing to do. about 3 years ago i got a medal rode fusion into my spine for scoliosis?

Dr. Steven Brown
Hand Surgery 40 years experience
That is way too much of a risk to take considering the potential forces that will be placed on your back. Even with the hardware there is strong potential for injury to your fusion. I'm not sure the the stratosphere would even allow you to go on the ride as they specifically state you need to be in excellent physical condition

Last updated May 29, 2021