Philadelphia, PA

Im 24 & just got a new job as a daycare worker. they need my vaccination records & to show that i have a full immunity against measles. how do i tell if im fully immune by looking at my vaccine records? i had the vaccines in 1997 & 2001?

Dr. Deborah Ungerleider
You should have had a measles vaccine (probably as an MMR, which stands for measles, mumps, and rubella) when you were between 12 months and 15 months old, and then another one at age 4-6. If you had both of those, you are fully immunized. It sounds like you did. Some healthcare facilities would also required a blood test to prove that you are still immune, but you probably do not need to do that.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated May 6, 2021