Ive already been diagnosed with anxiety, depression, and ptsd. i was being prescribed medicines that helped me. can you prescribe my medications?

4 doctors weighed in across 2 answers
Dr. Clarence Grim answered

Specializes in Endocrinology

If you live in US in a state where we cover and they are medications that are able to be prescribed here we my be able to renew them if whoever talks to you thinks they are indicated for your problem. Try to put your medical history into your chart here and answer ever question. Be prepared to answer a number of questions about each problem and your medication history.

Answered 4/18/2021

0 views

Dr. Krishna Kumar answered

Specializes in Psychiatry

I understand your distress due to Anxiety, Depression, and PTSD. Medications for these can have benefits and Side effects Dose of the Medications may have to be increased for Optimal benefit. Dose of the Medications may have to be decreased due to Side effects. Please see a Psychiatrist or Community Mental health center in your area of residence or work for medication Assessment and Counseling.

Answered 4/18/2021

0 views