A member asked:

I need a new doctor that takes my cares source and medicaid insurance i have anxiety post pardon depression and ptsd severely i've been taking medication for five years and they are alprazolam and subutex?

2 doctors weighed in across 2 answers
Dr. Theodore Davantzis answered

Specializes in Dentistry

Not quite sure what your question is. You should seek the help of a local physician since those medications will most likely not be prescribed over the internet.

Answered Jun 24, 2022


Dr. Silviu Pasniciuc answered

Specializes in Internal Medicine

Your best reference remains your current prescriber who will be able to refer you to a local tertiary center. Your primary care doc would also be able to coordinate your needs. It is not going to be easy as less and less physicians are prescribing such drugs.

Answered Jun 25, 2022



Related Questions

Online Primary Care Doctors Accepting New Patients

$44 video appointments available today with a membership as low as $15/month

Book a Video Appointment
Ask your question
Didn't find what you're looking for?

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more.

Ask your question

Meet your new favorite doctor