My heart rate has been in the 90s resting it is usually in the 80s. my apple watch is saying in the 90s how do i know it works? how do i test it? how do i know? i been checked for heart issues a year ago and i am fine. i do get anxiety. thank you?

5 doctors weighed in across 2 answers

Your heart rate is within normal range. You don’t have to be worried about unless you have chest pain, palpitations.

Answered 4/10/2021

0 views

Dr. Sue Ferranti answered

Specializes in Internal Medicine

You can take your own pulse and see if your watch is accurate-feel for your pulse by lightly touching the thumb side of your wrist. Feel until you find it, then count the number of beats in 15 seconds and then multiply this by 4-this is your heart rate and should be what the watch is saying. If you get a number that is very different, then your watch is not accurate. Best of luck to you!

Answered 4/12/2021

0 views