United Kingdom

can i get hep b from stirring my drink with a spoon that has been in the same sink as someone who washed their hands in as they were bleeding and they have hep b?

Dr. Hunter Handsfield
Infectious Disease 53 years experience
This is your second (or more?) question about zero risk scenarios for hepatitis B virus (HBV) transmission. Like your last one, this also is zero risk. Also note my previous comment about immunization. If vaccinated against HBV, you are immune and no risk no matter what the exposure. If not and you remain concerned, speak with your GP or an NHS GUM clinic about being vaccinated.