ZA

I had four teeth extracted a week or so ago but now im still in pain and my one socket started bleeding again. on monday last week he treated me for infection in the top two extraction areas but now its the one below after gently rinsing wt corsody?

Dr. Neil McLeod
Prosthodontics 49 years experience
So the normal post operative instructions would be to wait for 24hrs and then rinse gently with warm salt water for 15 minutes three times daily. Having pain now a week later is unusual. Please go back and have the surgeon examine you. You may have a dry socket which need s special care.
Dr. Robert Trager
Dentistry 55 years experience
Since you were on antibiotics for the top teeth the lower should be areas should be good. You may have a dry socket or a bone fragment in the socket. Have an x-ray taken of all extraction sites and have the areas irrigated with warm saline solution.

Last updated Mar 24, 2021