I have bleeding from my tooth after extraction of wisdom teeth. now it is the 3rd day but still bleeding what can i do?

Dr. Manami Yamaguchi
Dentistry 25 years experience
Best w post-op check: After tooth extraction, it is common to have some blood even after 3 days. If that is the case, follow: first, apply a wet tea bag over the area and lightly bite down for 20 minutes or so. Tannin in the black tea helps the blood to harden better. Stay on soft food. Drink lots of water and do not disturb the area. If more than just a small amount of oozing, check back with the dentist soon.