Singapore

It's been eight days since my extraction of 4 teeth, 2 on each side. i figured it would be safe to brush my teeth so i did but accidentally disturbed one of the top extraction sites, and now it's bleeding and the blood clot seems to be gone and i'm due to

Dr. Daniel Rubenstein
Dentistry 51 years experience
Extraction: You should have received post-op instructions After your teeth were extracted. Bite on gauze or a wet teabag to stop the bleeding. Call your dentist or surgeon to see them for a post- op exam, especially if the bleeding does not stop.
Dr. Paul Grin
Pain Management 36 years experience
See your surgeon: Avoid smoking, keep the site as clean as possible, rinse gentle with salt water and see your surgeon ASAP, just to make sure that an infection has not set in and there is proper closure of the socket.

Last updated Nov 14, 2015