Iran, Islamic Republic of

I had a maxillary sinus surgery 4 months ago and about a got to have very dark circles under and inner sides of both my eyes, can they be related?

Dr. James Courey
Specializes in Prosthodontics
It may be...: It may be a result of congestion/swelling as a result of the surgery, however, 4 months is a very long healing period. My suggestion is to have a follow up visit with the surgeon to ensure you are healing as expected. Be well and good luck!
Dr. Richard Hector
Ophthalmology 9 years experience
Bruising: Blood from your surgery may have settled in you lower eyelids the circles should clear gradually on their own.

Last updated Jun 30, 2013