A member asked:

My er does not handle ear problems, my family doc (pcp) refuses to treat me with my ears/nose or eyes (i've had sinus surgery, eye surgery & ear surgery), once any specialist has touched me, she refuses to treat me. my last specialist has left the country

A doctor has provided 1 answer
Dr. Kristin Sokol answered

Specializes in Allergy and Immunology

ENT?: What about your doctor who performed your surgeries? I am assuming this was an ENT (Ear, nose and throat doctor). This would be the type of doctor I would recommend visiting.

Answered 10/22/2016



Related Questions

Online Primary Care Doctors Accepting New Patients

$44 video appointments available today with a membership as low as $15/month

Book a Video Appointment
Ask your question
Didn't find what you're looking for?

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more.

Ask your question

Meet your new favorite doctor