U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 27-year-old female asked:

I am suffering from pcos i married 5 years ago i am on clomid 4 round with two mature follicle with two hcg shot but no pregnancy my hormones are balance my husband report is normal my hsg test is normal please suggest me better way to get pregnant?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. David Ellis
Family Medicine 44 years experience
You will need to consult with an infertility specialist because managing this type of disease process is extremely complex and in need of someone who is trained and experienced in achieving successful pregnancy options for women who have PCOS.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Mar 4, 2021


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.