ZA

I went to the gynae and my baby is due for the 19 of march but now the dr advises that i give birth earlier around the 19th due to fluid around the placenta being around 4cm and the babies waist also just within the range. bt i want the date of da 19?

Dr. Yvette Kratzberg
The health of your baby and you are more important than the date of the birth. It is vital for you to follow your OB Dr's advice and treatment plan in order to avoid stillbirth and other devastating outcomes. If your pregnancy is greater than 37 weeks it is considered full term and safe to deliver.