ZA

good day ive been using valsartan for hypertension reasons but had to stop because it causes me epididymitis, now i use atorvastatin and its giving me vivid dreams. is there anything better i can use with less side effects ?

Dr. Richard Romano
Medication : You can speak to a doctor about changing your medication. I remember and a patient who had 20 medications on her allergy list, but when you continue to ask her details about the side effects you come to realize she did not want any medication because she believed that all medication is bad for her. Sometimes patients express concerns indirectly
Dr. Silviu Pasniciuc
Many options: There are many other options for above mentioned meds used for different conditions. The side effects you developed are not typical and best to weigh in will be your treating doc who has knowledge of your medical situation, conditions being treated and previous response to therapy.