NJ

Heart is forcefully beating, get flutters in my head that last for seconds, and get muscle jerks when im ready to relax. also have extreme anxiety. got 4 blood tests recently. normal. 3 ekgs. normal. just in case, getting echocardiogram and holter?

Dr. Richard Romano
Symptoms : As you mention testing is pending, and I would like to know the results of the lab tests. So, we need more information to comment on your concerns. A few things come to mind, two of which are panic attacks the other is mineral deficiencies. Ask your doctor who has the results of your tests. Best of health

Last updated Feb 21, 2021