Canada

Hi i have sinus pressure, head ache and no cough except mornings. it occasionally causes my eyes to go alittle blurry and i get a little dizzy. ?

Dr. Ashwin Patel
44 years experience
See a doctor: It is possible that you have sinusitis. Treatment depends on the cause, wether viral or bacterial, or if it is just a case of allergies. So please see a doctor to determine the cause and treat. Saline flushes, at least twice a day should help in either case.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Dr. Ira Katz
A Verified Doctor commented
A US doctor answered Learn more
If this is a bacterial sinusitis you may benefit from antibiotics. In addition to saline flushes if this is a chronic condition you may also benefit from nasal steroids. Once evaluated and on treatment you should do well.
Nov 17, 2015
Dr. Ashwin Patel
undefined 44 years experience
Provided original answer
I agree.
Nov 17, 2015
Last updated Sep 25, 2018