i've been having really bad sinus head aches for about 2weeks now, and my head hurts really bad and i can breath out of my nose? when my head hurts it feel like the pain is behind my right eye and my right nostril feels like its stopped up

24 years experience Psychiatry
That : That is a miserable feeling. The pain behind your eye is likely related to pressure in your sinuses. Here a few things that might be helpful. 1. Motrin or another NSAID (if not allergic to them). 2. An oral decongestant. 3. A nasal spray such as afrin to decrease pressure from congestion ( don't use more often than twice a day for 3 to 5 days maximum). 4. Hydrate really well. And 5. Medical accupuncture is a fast, effective and safe way to decrease congestion and sinus pressure.
Answered on Oct 3, 2016