MS

i have a lump feeling in my throat and ive had two scopes done and the ent cannot figure out why. i do not smoke or drink, i do not have acid reflux or drainage. what can be the cause of this? im in desperate need of relief?

Pathology 49 years experience
Speech Pathologist: Despite the name not conveying an intuitive connection, speech pathologists also evaluate swallowing and may provide a different perspective. In case you are anemic, take oral iron and multivitamins. Iron deficiency is known to cause throat issues. Wish you good health!