A member asked:

My orthopedic doctor recommended a com boot to help with my ankle pain due to an injury i sustained in 2019. should i get a short one or a taller one? i had a taller one when i originally broke it but do i need one like that now?

A doctor has provided 1 answer

See the doctor: By now you should be healed, If you still need help you have a more serious problem and should check with the orthopedist.

Answered 1/19/2021



Related Questions