I have a rash on top of both of my feet. have had it for several years. as i get older it gets worse . it itches like crazy when i take off my boots and it gets air. my doctor says its not athlete's foot and it is starting to form on my ankles . i wear wo

Dr. Jeffrey Kass
Podiatry 29 years experience
So what did the : Doc think it was? If you have it that long and it doesn't respond to therapy, a biopsy is in oreer to have a definitive diagnosis.
Dr. Andrew Schneider
ABPM 25 years experience
Contact dermatitis?: If it isn't fungus, then it is a form of dermatitis, a skin inflammation. Considering where it is, consider contact dermatitis, a reaction to materials in clothing, shoes, etc. Visit a dermatologist or podiatrist. You would benefit from a biopsy and possibly patch testing to see if you are allergic to anything causing this problem.
Last updated Apr 12, 2015