ZA

I have a rash after going to the beach. it looks like blister pimples. its red and itchy on my arms and legs. i went to the pharmacy and they gave me a antihistamine tablet with itch cream and histodor cream. could it be swimmers rash?

Dr. Yvette Kratzberg
Rash: It is possible that you have a skin infection caused by a waterborne parasite. It could also be a dermatitis rash due to sun and irritation. Take the antihistamines for the next 24 hours to see how it affects the rash. See a Dr if the rash worsens and spreads for a thorough evaluation and treatment

Last updated Jan 4, 2021