Red looking pimple on my lip, isn't blistering but it kind of itches. but yet again my mouth gets itchy randomly sometimes. what is this?

Dr. Robert Stachler
ENT and Head and Neck Surgery 32 years experience
Lesion on lip: It is hard to tell what it is without seeing a picture of the lesion. It can either be an early pimple or a cold sore. Try using warm compresses (a wet washcloth with warm water). If it is a pimple it will develop a head and will resolve over time. A cold sore will resolve as well over time. Good luck and feel better.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Jul 25, 2014