ZA

I have a sore throat,runny nose and tightness in my chest. i travelled via air to george last week and back again on saturday. just not feeling well and would like to get tested for covid just to be on the safe side as i have 3 kids in the house.

COVID 19 testing: In South Africa- one consults with a medical provider who will determine need for COVID 19 testing. Consult your local primary care provider or you can use telemedicine for individual consultations. There are a number of free apps you can use to look at your risk.

Last updated Dec 28, 2020