U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 30-year-old female asked:

I have been battling with pain in my hands which runs up my arms and at times i get the same thing in my feet and legs and occasionally my knees. it doesn't feel like muscle pain it feels almost as though the nerves or bones are aching?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. John Berryman
Obstetrics and Gynecology 56 years experience
Neurology ?'s : Symptoms such as described require evaluation by a neurologist. Ask your gyn physician to refer you to a neurologist for exam and other testing. Need more information to provide a more detailed response.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Dec 23, 2020


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.