Greeley, CO

Is it possible i could have parkinsons if i get headaches all the time and nothing shows up on the mri, i drop stuff sometimes too like coffee, my uncle had it, im 60 and wondered if it was hereditary. wonder if my hands were shaking when i dropped i?

Dr. Krishna Kumar
Ongoing Headaches: I understand your distress. “get headaches all the time’ is not a typical sign of Parkinson’s I understand your concern “drop stuff sometimes” is also not a typical sign of Parkinson’s. It can be due to Anxiety caused by stresses in your life. See a Neurologist for severe headache and discuss your concerns.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Neurology 54 years experience
Sort it out: Your description is not consistent with classic Parkinson's disease. Headaches, and dropping objects could be due to numerous causes. Agree your best way to sort out is a visit to a neurologist.
Last updated Nov 20, 2020