my chiro took xrays, one shows black round spot in area of intestines. can this be a tumor? i do periodocally experience blood in bowel movements.

Dr. Barry Rosen
General Surgery 34 years experience
Seeing Black: Black on an x-ray is air which just so happens to fill your intestines. Therefore, seeing black is entirely normal. A plain x-ray of the abdomen is of no benefit for colon cancer screening. Blood in bowel movements is often secondary to hemorrhoids, but not always. I advise you to see a primary care doctor. If you are over 50 and have never had a colonoscopy, the time is now!