Albuquerque, NM

My legs i think bend outward like my feet bend outward and my knee caps do to and lets say if im laying down and i try to put my foot straight up it hurts my calf muscle is there a way to straighten my legs and feet forward without surgery?

Dr. Steven Simon
Get an exam : An Ortho doc will take x rays to get a position basis of any abnormality, develop,a therapy program to improve, then re X-ray in the future to assess results of treatment. Also, your condition will be assessed to determine if it even IS abnormal. Sometime teenage years make us hypercritical of our own bodies and variants of normal are interpreted as abnormal. Good luck

Last updated Nov 3, 2020