CT

hi. i am 32. i had mammgm and us of the breast. in left breast the us shows superficial thickened breast tissue and edematous.follow up in 3 month. when searched on internet everything points upto ibc? is this a sign of ibc. bi- rads3. please help?

Dr. Jeff Livingston
Doctor evaluation: We are not able to offer interpretations of an individual's radiologic findings outside of an appointment. Consider scheduling a visit with the doctor who ordered the mammogram and ultrasound. They can repeat the examination and interpret the findings in the proper context.