i experience dizziness with fast head movements, watching fast motion & when staring at something while moving. blood tests, head scan & eye test is normal. what is wrong with me?, what is the diagnosis? and will my symptoms go away? thanks?

Dr. Angel Arturo Moya Marquez
Specializes in General Practice
Vertigo: Hello. The symptom you mention is called vertigo, it is caused by the movement of liquid in your inner ear, that send signals to your brain that you are still moving which caused the dizziness. I recommend you to visit a otorhinolaryngologist (ENT) for a better assessment. Have a good day.
Answered on Oct 20, 2020
1