U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 39-year-old male asked:

Feeling in head like blood rushing..vibrating like with faintness and dizziness. feels like it has to do with my eye movement...simply moving eyes.

1 doctor answer3 doctors weighed in
Dr. Gopinath Upamaka
41 years experience
Vertigo: U likely have an inner ear condition called labrythitis. Please see a doctor to evaluate, rule out other causes and treatment.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Aug 7, 2020


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.