ZA

I have lots of stomach gas and this feeling on my throat like i've swallowed toothpaste i have taken nexomep and gaviscon for 2 weeks and it isn't helping what should i do?

Dr. Arnold Malerman
Orthodontics 54 years experience
Gastric distress: OK, so you have a problem and it is't self healing, and OTC' s aren't helping. What ou need now is a telephone. Call your General Physician and make an appointment. If you don't have one, go to Urgent Care. You need a thorough examination, review ofnyor medical history and all meds, prescribed and recreational, lab tests, imaging. Get professional help.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Oct 16, 2020