i tested h pylori positive.i finished my antibiotics course.no change the symptoms have worsened.i have ibs-c.and i am battling to put anything in my tummy now.i am on librax and tramadol but no relief. any help on what step to take now?

Dr. LINDILE SOGA
Specializes in
See your doctor: Please give your treating doctor feedback on the medication they prescribed for you. They are better informed about your condition than anyone of us online and will know if you need referral to a specialist to step up your care
Dr. Silviu Pasniciuc
Treating doc: Your treating doc should be informed as your meds and differential diagnosis will need to be reviewed. The meds you are on have high habit forming potential and not typically used for IBS.

Last updated Oct 16, 2020