Lake Oswego, OR

hello, i am struggling to manage the stress in my life and am having huge sleep problems, i can sleep 5 hours a night or 10 and never feel rested. i trying to workout but the weight doesn't seem to fall off. stress, sleep and weight managment?

Sleep Hygiene is Key: Keep reg. bed & wake time. Make routine: warm bath /shower, aromatherapy, read, or light music. Sleep in dark, quiet, cool room w comfy mattress/pillows & no work materials or computer. Bedroom only for sleep & sex. No food 2-3 hrs, caffeine w/i 6 hrs, alcohol or smoking w/i 2 hrs of bed. Exercise at least few hrs before bed. No naps. Retire only if tired. Deal wi problems at another time. After