I have a bean sized lump with 0.6cm width in the occupitalis part of my back head..it is hard and does not move..its been there for 9 weeks or more..visited a doctor who told its a lymph node..now what shud i do?

Monitor: Lymph nodes are more often noticed in the head & neck where they are often not buried in fat or tissues. Since this node is about normal resting size it may always be evident. Any local skin irritation may cause mild increase in size over weeks. You don't need to fix normal. If you want a second in person opinion find another doc to evaluate it.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Sep 11, 2020