I have visited a ent doctor for showing the hard 1.3cm lump in the back of my head..he says its swollen lymph node..but it has been there for almost 2months.also it increased in size .now wht shud i do..should i trust him?

Dr. Aaron Shapiro
General Practice 7 years experience
Image/biopsy lump: Neck lumps have many benign and nonbenign causes. For a lesion that has been growing in size over a couple months, the next appropriate step is to image the lesion and perform a biopsy for suspicious findings. Talk with your doctor or ENT about getting an ultrasound of the lump.
Dr. Silviu Pasniciuc
Trust: In order to trust somebody you have to tell the truth. Please let your doc know about your findings so that he or she can make the right decision.

Last updated Sep 4, 2020