ZA

would you recommend circumcision? i'm 37?

Circumcision: Circumcision is definately a bigger procedure in an adult male vice a newborn. At your age- I would ask if you have health issues that would be addressed through a circumcision. I encourage you to discuss this with your PCM or another provider who would be doing the surgery. Sometimes there are medical reasons for circumcision but often there is not.
Dr. George Klauber
Specializes in Pediatric Urology
? Circumcision: Might recommend circumcision if foreskin is tight and can not be fully retracted making it difficult to keep your penis clean & free of smegma or making intercourse unpleasant or painful. Condition is called phimosis. However, phimosis can respond to prolonged application of steroid cream. Phimosis with scarring requires circumcision. Good Luck