three weeks now i've felt i've had a head injury at first i thought i was poisoned then i was sure i had a cervical artery tear i went to the er they didn't diagnose now i have depressive thought no focus i don't understand the concept of human being?

2 doctor answers
25 years experience Psychiatry
Unexplained symptoms: It must be difficult, having thoughts that you have been poisoned, had arterial injuries or a head injury as well as losing focus & experiencing depressed mood.. It sounds like you are puzzled. Have you considered seeing a psychologist or psychiatrist to try to make sense of it? A comprehensive evaluation may shed light on your condition. Take care.
Answered on Sep 7, 2020
1
49 years experience Pathology
Need to examine: It is not feasible to provide a meaningful opinion without taking additional history, physical examination and may be some tests. It would be prudent to see your doctor and discuss if you may be depressed. Counter-intuitive as it may seem, exercise may help. Start with low intensity exercise such as walking and gradually increase the intensity as tolerated. Wish you good health!
Answered on Sep 7, 2020
1