United Arab Emirates

colonoscopy the dr. found a polyp that had high dysplasia and was removed .the next couple of colonoscopies came out clear.what is the chance that bad cells went inside the part of the colon that cant be seen in colonoscopy &started growing there ?

Dr. LINDILE SOGA
Guess diagnosis?: It’s not worth your while getting engaged in this line of reasoning. Your doctor would probably have discussed with you and scheduled future examinations including repeat scopes. Let’s keep it scientific and logical
Pathology 49 years experience
Very unlikely: If you are concerned about the dysplastic cells from the poly that was removed, getting into the colon, you need not worry. Do get repeat colonoscopy as advised by your doctor. Have a healthy diet, exercise 30 minutes/day, drink plenty of water, have safe sex, no tobacco alcohol weed or street drugs. For nutrition: http://www.choosemyplate.gov/. Wish you good health!