ZA

Hi i would like to know who is responsible to chart down my babies growth in her road to health book as i am seeing a pediatrician for her but now i would like to know is it my job as the mom to chart down her height, weight and milestones ?

Basics: It is routine for a pediatrician to obtain & keep a growth chart on any patient in their permanent (they keep them) medical records. It remains one of the best ways to document/follow growth & health in a child. Whether on not the doc or his staff record those measurements in a book you keep would be a local issue. I suggest you have them show you how & learn to do it yourself.

Last updated Aug 17, 2020