NH

The past two weeks i have had some significant, visible muscle twitches in my legs (mostly my leg calf muscle but i also notice it in my other leg). i notice it more often when lying down. is this normal or something i need to get checked out?

Pathology 49 years experience
Need to examine: It is not feasible to provide a meaningful opinion without additional history, physical examination and may be some tests. Try taking a couple of glass of orange juice a day in case it is due to electrolyte imbalance. If that does not help in 3-4 days it would be prudent to see your doctor, preferably a neurologist. Wish you good health!

Last updated Jul 18, 2020