A 34-year-old female asked:

When i come in contact with dust i sneeze the whole day..irritation around my eyes...what can i use to prevent this allergy..some dust are invisble?

1 doctor answer2 doctors weighed in
Dr. Heidi Fowler
Psychiatry 27 years experience
Dust mite allergy?: You might have an allergy to dust mites. You can be tested for this and if that is the case, you may be offered allergen immunotherapy (AKA desensitization or hypo-sensitization).
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Jul 15, 2020


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.