U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 33-year-old male asked:

Hi i have extremely dry skin on my face and like rash spots mostly on forehead and below eyes i tried biocort and numerous moisturizers but still have it it looks like ezcema what can i use daily has a lotion also to treat and protect?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Gurmukh Singh
Pathology 51 years experience
Need to examine: It is not feasible to provide a meaningful opinion without additional history, physical examination and may be some tests. Since appropriate self treatment has not worked it would be prudent to see your doctor, preferably a dermatologist. Wish you good health!
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Jul 14, 2020


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.