hello, i am 16 years old boy from bangladesh. my problem is i can't smell anything. sometimes i get piculiar smell and sometimes dont get any smell. i lost taste of foods also. so what is the the problem? sorry for my bad english thankyou.

Dr. Anthony Depalma
14 years experience Emergency Medicine
Anosmia: In the current time, I would be tested for coronavirus as this is a symptom. Otherwise, your condition is called anosmia. It is usually caused by viral infections, sinusitis, nasal polyps...and is typically transient. Your doctor should be able to help you figure out what is causing it.
Answered on Jun 27, 2020