U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 31-year-old female asked:

I have a skin tag/ mole like bump on my vaginal area. it now has red blood dots on it. 2 little red blood dots. hoping its not skin cancer or melanoma. please advise. thank you!

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Yvette Kratzberg
Pediatrics 25 years experience
See a Dr: Any skin tag or mole that changes color or has irregularities should be checked in person by a Dr. Using a magnifier, they can examine it and determine whether it needs a biopsy. The biopsy will tell the Dr whether there are any abnormal cells in the tissue sample.

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more. Get help now:

Ask doctors free
Educational text
Talk to a doctor
24/7 visits - just $39!
50% off with $15/month membership
Last updated Jun 23, 2020


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.