I have a raised mole on my big toe nail? i think it is a mole, or is a blood clot. but i just noticed it the other day. is it skin cancer?

Dr. Annette Occhialini
Plastic Surgery 37 years experience
Get it checked: I'm not sure what you mean by raised. Is it under the toe nail or next to the toe nail.? It could be due to trauma or maybe a mole or even possibly a melanoma. Please have it checked by a dermatologist or plastic surgeon as it may require a biopsy.
Dr. Travis Kidner
Surgical Oncology 18 years experience
Time to see your doc: Any new or suspicious mole should be brought to the attention of your friendly dermatologist.
Last updated Mar 16, 2017