Madison, NJ

I am a 16 year old virgin male. i have two lumps in my groin area. im not sure what it is but i searched it up and think it could be inguinal hernia or swollen lymph node. there was some release of pus and blood and now of em is covered by dry blood?

Groin lymphs: Although a hernia and lymph nodes can cause bumps in the groin area - don't usually expect them to extrude pus. You may have an infected cyst or other skin infection. Would use warm compresses to help bring this to a head. If you develop swelling, redness, warmth, red streaking, fever, increased tenderness- all of these could be significant for an infection. An infection may require treatment.