Iraq

Hello i'm bill , 30 years old,,i have an issue with my body i'm tall compare with other people around me (my height is 6.2ft) ,i think that no possible,so please could you tell me that possible if i wanna remove (1 inch ) of my femur by surgery

Tall: Leg reduction surgery is a fairly extreme measure and is used in certain cases with marked discrepancies in limb lengths. Your height is fine and most men write in asking how to be taller. Please learn to love & accept yourself. Surgery is not the right direction to go.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated May 25, 2020