ZA

I have a pain in my knee and experiencing pain in my left leg. also have some strange water blisters on my left foot that causing a rash?

Dr. Donald Colantino
Pain,blistering: The combination of leg pain and eruption of a blistering type rash raises a suspicion of shingles, which is a breakout of the chicken pox virus. If more eruptions in that leg develop it would then be an even more likely diagnosis. Since there is treatment for shingles, see your physician or a dermatologist for diagnosis and treatment. The knee pain may or may not be another issue. Be sure to menti
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Jul 24, 2020